AxelTheDragonAxelTheDragon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

[tf] Crawling (tf mix) [tf] Crawling (tf mix)

Nice one!

I like this more than the original XD And the first guy's wrong, the chopped lyrics add something to it that actually makes it sound better. Unfortunatley, it's a little repetitive, and that takes away from the score a little. But you made it a calming song, and I like that. 8/10, 4/5

takeflight responds:

Better than the original? I'm flattered :] Thanks for the review!

Running avay from Death Running avay from Death

DOOM

This sounds like DOOM music to me...I LOVE IT!

Battle of Marx Remix Battle of Marx Remix

NICE!

I'd hack Brawl and put this instead of thier version if I could! But...I can't ._.

Dark Caverns Dark Caverns

Cool

You know, near the end, It starts to sound like music Bomberman Hero (GOD that game is so annoying, but I still have it lol)

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

*gasp*

You must like Sonic noises, because in most of your songs, I've heard by you, there was a Sonic noise in it!

Sonic 3 - Ice Cap (Remix) Sonic 3 - Ice Cap (Remix)

^.^

w00t! go Ice Cap Zone! Man I loved Sonic 3... I guess everybody loves this song seeing as there are so many remixes of it... now I want to go use my Genesis... or If it doesn't work, Gamecube with Mega Collection!

Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL) Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)

hmm...

I wonder how long one would be if it had EVERY 450-something Pokemon... lol pretty long...

sonicmega responds:

Way too long, and certainly too long for this song to be used continuously. It would likely have to be separated into several parts, and even then, the fact that all the raps (save for Sinnoh) have been made already just make the idea that much less original. Still, it's an amazing thing to ponder! Thanks for your input. :)

Acoustic Loop - Eternalreich Acoustic Loop - Eternalreich

0o0

WOW this is good! Too bad it skips, like, a half secondwhen it loops...

Oh well! If you're not really listening, you don't hear it.

Eternalreich responds:

yeah Damn shit i should fix that

Sonic2-Emerald Hill-Metaljonus Sonic2-Emerald Hill-Metaljonus

Ho. Ly. CRAP!

I think this definitely deserves to have my first review on any thing.

This song , put in very mild and simple terms, OWNS TO THE MAX! If only it was in Brawl... I would definitely play it more (barely do anymore lol)